Random Chit Chat

That's a poor piss excuse. There's nothing odd about a conventional 4:3 monitor.

Really? It would keep me from buying it. I don't like the view of a conventional 4:3, especially that large. For 15" and under, it's fine, but anything bigger and my eyes go wacko--probably because your eye sight is technically "widescreen" (not necessarily 16:9); not 4:3. I know quite a few people who feel the same way. To me, it's just odd having all of that area, but in square form.

ok it effing works its dirty ill clean it

It takes little effort to clean up an item you're selling to make it look presentable. At least it gives the buyer more confidence that they're looking at something that was taken care of even if it's not true.

OK, How about this. You ROW (No pollution/soot made) about 1 mile out to sea, where you then dissemble your PSP, do what you need to do and then re-assemble it.... Would that work? :D

Then you have to worry about getting sh** on by pigeons :D :p

okay i sold a motherboard to this guy on paypal he sent the money to my paypal and then sent it to the bank, its been 3 days paypal says its in my bank account but if i go on my banks site it doesn't say anything about it being deposited....

It usually takes 3 to 5 days for the deposit to show in your banking account. PayPal is quick to take it out of your account, but sloow to put it in.

Back
Top Bottom