First Gaming comp ( Im a Noob )

yea newegg does take credit cards. Also you are going to be better off doing your overclocking through the bios. Some of the programs such as AMD overdrive might not give you a good overclock. When doing it in the bios you learn much more about the whole process IMO and you have more control. Most overclocking programs don't always stay at the overclocked settings either you would have to run the program everytime which is a PITA. Also you should do a lot more research about your particular board and processor because you can get a lot more out of your processor when you know about what settings do what and you will learn a lot more and go a lot further by using more than just the multiplier and voltages to overclock.

At first that was all I thought I needed but you find out that you can go further with less heat with other adjustments such as your Northbridge, CPUVID, downclocking memory and many other things. Just make sure you do a lot of research and get comfortable with what things are before you make any large adjustments. And about that I don't recommend any large adjustments when OCing at all. you get the best results by going slow and making small adjustments and testing. This also prevents any long term damage.

as far as I know any debit card that works everywhere else than it will be fine. I don't know why it wouldn't accept it from one if it accepts it for others. I have used my debit card on newegg quite a few times and haven't had a problem so I can't see why you would either. As long as it is accepted everywhere else I don't see why it wouldn't be there.

i hope it works, if it doesnt.. i might have to purchase from tigerdirect cuz they accept cheques etc and their prices are kinda high compared to newegg :S

yea will do that when my dad gets back from his business trip.
before knowing all this, i had hoped newegg accepted paypal.

Back
Top Bottom