User Acount help

biferi

Daemon Poster
I am running win xp pro with Service Pack2. and 2. GB or RAM and an Nvidea Video Card wih 64 MB or RAM

I have one ANDIM Account that I always use and it never gives me any prablems. And one Limited Account that every now and then when you go to Logon to it a Window will come up saying
The Profile Settings Can Not Be Loaded A Defalt Profile Will Be Loaded.

And never the less the Defalt Profile does not have any of the Settings and Icones and things it did befor so I Restrart the computer and try again to Logon to the Limited Account and it works Greate.

And this kind of thing hapens every now and then Just with the Limited Account.

Now I Logon to the Limited Account and it has a Blue Background instead of the Photo I had up.

And all my Icones on the Takbar are not there.
And if I go into Display Properties it wont let me change anything. A window comes up that says
The Visual Settings Can Not Be Appled.

And all the settings for the Limited account are not the same.

I tryed befor to Logon to the ADMIN Account and Delette the Limited account and then create a new Limited account but the same thing happens after a fue weeks.

Why are my Limited accounts so massed up and never work.
My screen resolostion is 1200 x 1900 and it is supported.

And a far as I know Banks and Offices use difewrant accounts on all there computers so why can't I at Home??

I would Love to have my Limited account so nothing on my ADMIN account get massed up and no one can change or mass with settings.

Please HELP SOS SOS

This is a problem that we came across of work (sort of). Originally, we cleared profiles of users from machines using a script that deleted their folder. However when it came to testing the script on the Vista machine, the user would be unable to log on and load their profile. It took a while, but we found that when a user logs on to a machine, it creates a registry entry. Clearing that at the same time as the folder solves the problem.

Unfortunately, without a Windows machine in front of me, I can tell you where in the registry that is stored.

If I Delette the Limited accoujnt and make a new one the same thing will happen.
So if I make a new Limited account in Safe Mode why would this work???

Back
Top Bottom