Legalization of Marijuana: Yes or No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole idea is to oppress the illegal growers, and give consumers a chance to buy regulated marijuana. I guarantee you, most of the dealers would be out of business if marijuana became legal.

The same could be said about alcohol.

Whilst people can also produce their own alcohol the people that do mostly do it in small quantities for their own personal consumption at home as a hobby i dont know of many people who produce beer at home for a profit apart from the bathtub vodka distillers in russia . Whereas the bulk of people who grow Marijuana do so to sell it for a profit on the streets or to their friends etc . As i said before i wouldnt have a problem with people growing it for their own personal consumption at home as long as there is no profit involved ,I personally think people who grown their own marijuana in small quantities for personal consumption shouldnt be criminalised at the moment they arent harming anyone but themselves and they arent contributing to the organised crime that comes with large scale drug distribution

The whole idea is to oppress the illegal growers, and give consumers a chance to buy regulated marijuana. I guarantee you, most of the dealers would be out of business if marijuana became legal.

I didnt see this point till i turned the page , i agree if you legalised it and made it readily availabe most people would much rather deal with a legal company than a shady drug dealer .

I didnt see this point till i turned the page , i agree if you legalised it and made it readily availabe most people would much rather deal with a legal company than a shady drug dealer .

It's true; if I were a regular marijuana smoker I would feel a lot more comfortable buying it in it's equivalent to a liquor store rather than take my chances with the local drug dealer who might rob me when I go to buy a quarter baggy.

It's true; if I were a regular marijuana smoker I would feel a lot more comfortable buying it in it's equivalent to a liquor store rather than take my chances with the local drug dealer who might rob me when I go to buy a quarter baggy.

I know some people who have had that happen to them , except they where buying more than "a quarter baggy" and got robbed of quite a bit of money

Legal marijuana means they can tax it and do whatever. Also means it will increase business. Ultimately, it would help the financial crisis. I voted yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom