Thousands join Ahmadinejad victory rally as protests rage

I don't have anything against CNN's decision to not cover it. I believe much of the world is getting tired of hearing about dysfunctional countries like Iran and others in the middle east.

I don't have anything against CNN's decision to not cover it.

To give CNN some credit, they are covering it better than other American media channels who seem to ignore the event entirely.

I believe much of the world is getting tired of hearing about dysfunctional countries like Iran and others in the middle east.

Then don't turn on the news. Things like this need to be absorbed by people around the world. You can't simply ignore important events simply because it comes from "dysfunctional countries like Iran".

Because the American media is doing such a good job at covering this vital story, I'd thought I'd extend the coverage here.
Huh. . .

You must be watching the wrong news station. I've been seeing very good coverage on the "election" on our local news stations.

In my defence, i haven't been ignoring it. I browse sites like reddit.com and if you see the world news section almost every story is about Iran. I read at least a few of the articles. The reason I said what I said is in the American media's defence as to why it might not be the top story for this week.

Huh. . .

You must be watching the wrong news station. I've been seeing very good coverage on the "election" on our local news stations.

Local news coverage...
  • KCBS - Magic Bullet commercial
  • KNBC - Youthology commercial
  • KTLA - Jeff Shortcuts commercial
  • KABC - 10:00 AM newscast
  • KCAL - Medical commercial
  • KTTV - GetBack2Life commercial
National news coverage...
  • Fox News - Obama's medical plan
  • CNN - Canned programming regarding the Iranian elections
  • HLN - Canned Time Warner Cable Local programming
  • MSNBC - Canned documentary
  • CNBC - Xpress Cooker commercial
Yeah, excellent coverage indeed.

I don't have anything against CNN's decision to not cover it. I believe much of the world is getting tired of hearing about dysfunctional countries like Iran and others in the middle east.

Yes but we can't just ignore it like its not there. Its still news at the end of the day

Back
Top Bottom