Random Chit Chat

So far, the only method I found is to use an compressed air can, and use a lint free cloth in a dust free place. Which they said an bathroom for example, but be careful of the moisture. Anybody know any place where there are minimal dust in an average household?

Can't wait tomorrow. Capcom is suppose to release an SFIV benchmarking tool. I want to see how well my computer can run SFIV, if it runs well, then I will go ahead and reserve the special edition that comes with an controller.

Well, how about you steam up the room, let the steam go, and then do it? I'd imagine that it would minimize dust!

I Pulled apart mine in my shed.

No dust go in mine :D

Go figure hahahah

I'd say the bathroom would have the least amount of dust.

I'd agree...or a closed closet (big enough to work in obviously). It's because the least traveled rooms will have the least dust since most of the dust in the air is dead skin particles anyways. Therefore, a bedroom, living room, or kitchen will usually have the most dust, and bathrooms, closets (closed), or rooms not vented (heat or A/C) will have the least.

How big is it?

I'd agree...or a closed closet (big enough to work in obviously). It's because the least traveled rooms will have the least dust since most of the dust in the air is dead skin particles anyways. Therefore, a bedroom, living room, or kitchen will usually have the most dust, and bathrooms, closets (closed), or rooms not vented (heat or A/C) will have the least.
How about outside?

How about outside?

Well, you won't have as much concentration of human-related dust outside, but then you are also going to get dust from everything else: power plants, road dust, dust from people burning stuff, etc, etc. I park my car underneath our car port, and I have a thick film of "outside" dust cover it at least once a week. So, if you are in a low-traffic area, you might be OK for dust outside, but only on a calm day. If it's breezy, you'll get a lot of "dust" so-to-speak (more or less "dirt", but whatever...dust/dirt in this context is all the same).

True. I live on in a Small village, on anglesey which is an Island off the coast of Wales... So we dont really have THAT much of a problem with traffic pollution.

OK, How about this. You ROW (No pollution/soot made) about 1 mile out to sea, where you then dissemble your PSP, do what you need to do and then re-assemble it.... Would that work? :D

omg i cant find anyone to buy my monitor im asking $61 shipped now

Well, for one, no one can see if it truly works--plug it in and show everyone it works. Second, clean it. No one can tell if it's all scratched up, or just dirty--I've never had a monitor that dirty before..it looks like fingers were all over it. Lastly, it's a square LCD, not a widescreen--a screen that big is kind of "odd" to use if it's square.

Back
Top Bottom