World of Warcraft question.

The day I actually bother to reset my password and come back to the forums and there just has to be a WoW thread . . . . *Looks down and get's all depressed*

I have bad luck with MMO's but WoW is so dam annoying that even though I haven't played it for over 3 years, I want to resubscribe . . .

The day I actually bother to reset my password and come back to the forums and there just has to be a WoW thread . . . . *Looks down and get's all depressed*

I have bad luck with MMO's but WoW is so dam annoying that even though I haven't played it for over 3 years, I want to resubscribe . . .

World_of_Warcraft_89.jpg

Do it.

Fu**!

I surrender! Now, I must Unsubscribe from Age of Conan! . . . . Wow, I haven't played that game for over 5 months. . . .

I know you can go online and download it but either way you have to mess with the installation and that's what i was trying to avoid. Thank you everyone for your input.

^^ I think you can do what your thinking of . . . I have a few games on a Hard Drive on my computer and I just put em on a new Hard Drive or flash drive and they work. The only information you would probably lose is your saved passwords and custom settings. It's those settings that are usually saved in the Registry's. My Stepmaina file won't transfer dumb song records T_T

And, the moment of truth!

NewBitmapImage.jpg

I WILL CLICK!

Back
Top Bottom