First Gaming comp ( Im a Noob )

Thats fine if u want to break out the spraypaint...Does your current PC have a DVD-ROM drive?

I've never used W7...is the install disk an ISO?
If it is, eeebuntu.org has a utility that converts ISOs into IMGs then creates a bootable USB flash drive. That is a good option to consider until they come back in stock

I think that AR is correct.

AR is always correct...

whats the difference between a 20x and a 24x?
and also what extension cables do i need for the components so i can reroute them to the back of the case? i donno wat kind of extra wires or extensions are compatible with the build.. would be greatly appreciated if the types of wires can be listed

20x vs 24x = speed.

Everything you need for cables will come with the components (most with the MB; such as SATA cables for the HDD and DVD). Basically, you'll want to get everything into the case first, then see what you can work with for cable management. It might take a couple tries, but it just takes time. First, though, is to just hook it all up and make sure it works so that you don't spend lots of time on cable management only to find out something is defective.

i plan to test everything first, and then do cable management,basically i want to be prepared just incase the wires dont reach, i watched a few videos on youtube on how people did cable management with the antec 900 case but had problems of the wires not reaching.

the small plastic water pump hose at a hardware store does great, and it looks cool, if you want to clump all the wires, but really, that is nothing to worry about at all.

i plan to test everything first, and then do cable management,basically i want to be prepared just incase the wires dont reach, i watched a few videos on youtube on how people did cable management with the antec 900 case but had problems of the wires not reaching.

All the wires will reach in the stock position. It's okay if something doesn't reach at first (sata cables, etc.). As long as you get it running, then you can come back here and let us know if you have any length problems.

Back
Top Bottom