Car Thread!

You didn't leave your video camera on the side of the road with only a crow to guard it, did you?

Very nice sound. I've become addicted to the pur of my inline 6, but I haven't forgoten the rage that would come out of the 22R in my old toyota pickup when reved up. Of coarse, the toyota was very crude compaired to your Neon.

It was in front of an Elementary school with all the gates closed and that road is the only entrance unless you want to hop fences. I left the camera sitting there on a tripod because it wouldn't be obvious enough without it lol.

Inline 6's definitely make some good music.

I just looked up some 22R's on Youtube and they make some pretty good sounds.

I took a video of my Neon's exhaust today so you can hear what kind of noise this beastly machine makes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axHiEhUxG0A

I'm not a fan of Neons but I have to say, that's one good looking car, and it sounds great, to boot.

Off topic a bit, but A) Do you know what years the Camaro exhaust fit? I have an 84 Z-28 and am looking to eventually upgrade the exhaust.

B) What brand/model is your radar detector, and how well does it work? I've got a Cobra, and sometimes it's good and other times I'm glad I wasn't speeding when it went off, if you catch my drift.

You don't remember? I'm running a long tube header, 2.5" exhaust, cat delete, and a 28" resonator.

Old pic before it all got installed. Resonator came later.

Ah, I see...I forgot. Wow, cat-less huh? At least you're not in California. The moment you do that all the hippies in the area start crying in annoyance.

Fu*king California and their CARB standards. Such horseshit.

I'm not a fan of Neons but I have to say, that's one good looking car, and it sounds great, to boot.

Off topic a bit, but A) Do you know what years the Camaro exhaust fit? I have an 84 Z-28 and am looking to eventually upgrade the exhaust.

B) What brand/model is your radar detector, and how well does it work? I've got a Cobra, and sometimes it's good and other times I'm glad I wasn't speeding when it went off, if you catch my drift.

It's for the 93-2003.

The radar detector is OK. I actually haven't driven by a cop sitting by the road with his gun yet. It catches the "your speed" things pretty easy if it's on your side of the road though. I only got in hopes that it would save me if I'm not paying attention.

Ah, I see...I forgot. Wow, cat-less huh? At least you're not in California. The moment you do that all the hippies in the area start crying in annoyance.

Fu*king California and their CARB standards. Such horseshit.

Haha that sucks. All they do for OBDII vehicles is plug it in and check if the computer is happy. All I did is stick a spark plug fouler over my downstream 02 sensor and no CEL for me.

2 things:
-I saw a Saleen S7 today. The owner was pretty cool. Crazy car. Twin turbo V8, 750 horses, 0-60 in 2.8, 10.5 second 1/4 mile. Sounded amazing. There was a Viper and an SRT Challenger next to it, it made them sound like Civics. I have some crappy phone pics if you guys want to see.

-Now mine :)

2000 Audi S4, 130k miles, got it for $6500. List was $8500. Has a new ECU already for some extra power. Looking at getting a turboback exhaust soonish. Right now I really just need to get it inspected, insured, and registered so I can actually drive it around. Then fix up some little things and clean it up. More to comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Here a shot of my ride. Horriable camera and the car itself was really dirty.

1992 Camaro Z28 - Runs A High 13 on a N/A 305 TPI/Auto Setup! You Don't Know How Hard That Is To Pull Off!

l_06014cd2b44544b191b7989494bd4ccf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom