Getting tired of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spec

Fully Optimized
Im really about to leave this forum. Atomic, your getting out of control, no offense. But you need to take a break... My threads, dont close them because frankly, those wer enot against the forum rules. Aircrack, learning purposes for my own house and i wanted to compile it onto my touch. Second, WIRESHARK is a network ADMIN tool. Im REQUIRED to use it for my Network INFS class anyways. Im just trying to get it to work on my itouch? Big deal? Why do you close my threads, when you dont ask for a reason, or you just assume im doing something illegal..when in the first place, THERE NOT ILLEGAL.

Yeah just thought id let you know because hmm..it seems that you always close my threads.

I think you should consider keeping things like this to PM's when it only concerns you and Atomic Rooster.

Actually it doesnt, hes closed about 8 of my threads in the last 2 weeks.

Yet he closes my drug thread too, and lets all the marijuana threads live?

oh and the drinking ones too...

Yeah i dont really care anymore, because frankly, its getting rediculous when i start a thread thats school orientated and i ahve both of them closed.

Im really about to leave this forum.

No one is stopping you. I'm sorry, but seriously, if you want to know how to use things that have the POTENTIAL to hack networks and whatnot, go to a hacking forum. I'm sure you'd be more than welcome there, and you'd probably get your help without your so-called "hassle" of having your threads here closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom