Random Chit Chat

About the PSP thing, whats the best way to keep dust out?
From my last PSP, I was never able to get every speck of dust out, theres always one or two left in there were it would annoy me.

About the PSP thing, whats the best way to keep dust out?
From my last PSP, I was never able to get every speck of dust out, theres always one or two left in there were it would annoy me.
Well, if you unscrew it, i've heard of people running a HOT bath, and steaming up the room before they take devices apart. That's supposed to work! (Y)

Thats a thumbs up right?

Well, if you unscrew it, i've heard of people running a HOT bath, and steaming up the room before they take devices apart. That's supposed to work! (Y)

Wont that create moisture in the system, and might cause it to short circuit? I only heard of this idea when putting on the screen protector. I'll keep that in mind, any other suggestions?

Certainly is a thumbs up

And i personally would never encourage huge amounts of moisture in any environment where i was doing an electrical fix.

Wont that create moisture in the system, and might cause it to short circuit? I only heard of this idea when putting on the screen protector. I'll keep that in mind, any other suggestions?

Let it dry before you put any batteries in it. Its only bad if there is power.

Is anyone planning to go to that Pelham 123 movie? I'm debating whether or not it looks good. I'm wondering how Travolta will do in it since I'm assuming some of it was shot (or most?) after his son died. And Denzel just isn't my favorite actor. Everyone seems to love him, but I find him a wee bit overrated.

In response to the message about leaving the batteries out, if moisture gets in there and stays in there, then sooner or later when you do put the batteries in you'll get problems anyway.

Back
Top Bottom