I need constructive criticism.

I like it, i'm into dark styling on desktops and the fact that all the formatting is so consistent is cool. I'd personally drop a couple of the data streams, but i like it on the main. What did you use?

Yeah, I don't get the whole dock scene. The software substitutes in Windows seem absolutley useless to me. Almost like a crippled version of the taskbar.

Yeah, I don't get the whole dock scene. The software substitutes in Windows seem absolutley useless to me. Almost like a crippled version of the taskbar.

Though I myself enjoy using it, it simply provides Windows users what Mac OS users have had for a very long time. The taskbar is simple and useful, but people are more attracted to flashy, stylish things.

I like it. I'm not a fan of the system status widget, but the rst is nice.

I need to really streamline mine. But I don't wanna not have icons on the desktop.

Though I myself enjoy using it, it simply provides Windows users what Mac OS users have had for a very long time. The taskbar is simple and useful, but people are more attracted to flashy, stylish things.

That's the thing. It doesn't bring anything useful to the Windows desktop. It's a crippled version of the Mac OS dock as well as the Windows taskbar. From what I've experienced, it doesn't keep track of applications, nor does it keep track of minimalized windows. It's just a glorified quick launch with pretty icons.

Back
Top Bottom