I hate Intel with a ******* passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look around rohan, most everything is increasing in price. New technology is always more expensive. Always has been, always will.

Look around rohan, most everything is increasing in price. New technology is always more expensive. Always has been, always will.

Exactly. Socket 775 stuff is still selling like crazy. Don't you think companies are going to jack up the prices for a few months for the crazy fanboys to spend extra on the new CPU? Doesn't matter that much to anymore. I might be selling out my i7 rig. I got a few offers.

What annoys me is the consistency. Intel doesn't have any. It's one thing I really admire AMD for. It's about the people. I know they did this once a long time ago, but haven't since.

SCREW THAT!!!
I just built m new build with an I7, well at least in a couple years I can upgrade without me switching boards.

Eh, it doesnt matter to me. I want to use my current rig for at least a year, or found a game that I enjoy and want to max out before I upgrade.
Most people in the world arent computer builders or are going to upgrade their computers, so I would assume this wouldnt bother them as much either.

Oh wait, the Core i5 is "supposed" to be the Lynnfield CPU line which is a different socket if I'm not mistaken. I believe it's a socket 1156, or something like that. My bad. :eek:

The six-core LGA 1366 Nehalem is as yet unnamed:

As well as it's ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$) price.

Yeah truly is bs. Sorry Intel guys. I looked at an I7 and it was like 700 bucks. Who would shell out 700 dollars for a CPU? that is balls.. Shame on Intel!

lol i remember a long time ago saying that intel will most likley change the socket after the i7 and a lot of people in this room doubted me. I love that smell of glory lol :)

dude i wish i had it now, rohan was one of the people that said it was not going to happen, it was from the beginning of this year sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom