Random Chit Chat

It just wouldnt load, so I guess "No Page Found"?
My bad. I was thinking messenger when I read that. My messenger wouldn't work either. So MSN.com, hotmail.com, and my messenger. Can you login to your messenger, or no?

My brother is able to, he's been talking to one of his friends today.

Yeah. It was spotty for me. It would work. Then I'd restart my PC (to try and work on the other problems) and it wouldn't work the first few attempts...then it would work again. So it sounds like a separate issue.

Well, I try it again later if I remember.

Anybody here Street Fighter fans? I cant wait till Street Fighter IV to come out to PC. I got the 360 version, but cant play people online because I dont have an Gold Live account.

Part of it has to do with how the roads are designed. Some intersections and ramps make you think what the hell they were smoking when they built them.

Yea. Try driving 94 into Chicago. 12 lanes of hell, and then it splits and you only get a mile notice. Not bad if you drive it more than once a year, but my mom was in the left lane and needed to get to the right 2 really really really fast. The pedal was on the floor for a good bit of that.

Ive heard triving in the big cities of france is quite crazy anyone heard of the Place Charles de Gaulle in paris ?

Well, I try it again later if I remember.

Anybody here Street Fighter fans? I cant wait till Street Fighter IV to come out to PC. I got the 360 version, but cant play people online because I dont have an Gold Live account.

(Y)

Back
Top Bottom