Online Clans (Poll)

Wikwiki

Beta member
This poll is being conducted to help me structure a clan and to prioritise
content which needs to be put in place first. I do understand that all that I have posted in this poll is relevant, just need the order in which I should address first.

why not the quality of people? id rather have 10 good members who nice, then 100 people that dont talk to each other,

had my fair share of clans on guild wars...

I would say none of the above. The first and foremost thing I would look for in a clan are the quality of members. If they are fun group to play with and have a good time during matches, then it may be a good clan to join. :D

Yeah I gotta agree with AR. If they are a bunch of DB's but are really good I still wouldn't want to be in their clan. You gotta find a good balance between skill and personality IMO. The site, amount of members, etc. really aren't that big of a deal to me.

I was an "un-official" member of a Counter Strike clan that had nothing more than a simple community forum like this one. Nothing fancy, no graphics, just the clan name at the top and a few sub-forums. They had only a dozen members or so. They were a great bunch of guys with a really fun server to play on.

Back
Top Bottom