New member: Geeko

Geeko

Beta member
Hiya! I was looking for a geeky forum just like this one here on Google, and now here I am. (Your stuck with me for a while) I'm not a noob with computers at all, there are a few things I haven't gotten into yet. With the summer I hope to get into those unexplored areas.

One question, why can't I read any small text when I hook my tv to my computer its just something I don't understand. Via Component and S-video

Second question, what can I do to become a quick help to this forum. Any ideas to get my name around?

Third question, This seems to be a very active forum, how many posts a day?

P.s. I'm hoping for a warm welcome!

:)

I'm not sure the specific brand/type... but its a CRT Tv
Standard definition, 2 in's: Components, 1 out: Componets, 1 in:S-video, 1 in: Coax

Any other info you need?

Standard definition televisions can not support high definition content, which is needed to view most content on a standard computer monitor. Out of the two connections you're currently using, only component video is capable of carrying high definition content.

P.s. I'm hoping for a warm welcome!

:)

flamingwelcome.gif

About how to get your name around? Just post, post, post, that's the best way.

Welcome....:)

Just to add to Tommy's comment, make sure that you're posting helpful and useful information, not just spamming the forum. You don't want to get a bad name around here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom