Random Chit Chat

I would just go for it and if something goes wrong just wack a fine bit in the drill and get that sucker out.

Anyone having trouble with Facebook? For the past 2 hours, every time I login and it goes to the Home page, it freezes while loading some http: photos-yada yada thing. It does this with IE and FF. Hmm...Spyware attack on FB, or just me? Running Avast to see if it's me, but I don't think it is...

It's working for me again. I'm not sure what was causing it, but clearing everything didn't work, but after a restart it seems to be fine now. Hmm. Oh well.

Woah. I found out that I can restart my computer my holding the piezo-electric component of a lighter against the fan controller, and sparking it. I dont recommend it, you'll probably blow your self up... and even worse - your computer :p

What did you restart, your pc?

Yes. Whole system. I'm wondering if there was a process running that was flubbin' up the system. I don't know what, but whatever it was, it's all good now.

Woah. I found out that I can restart my computer my holding the piezo-electric component of a lighter against the fan controller, and sparking it. I dont recommend it, you'll probably blow your self up... and even worse - your computer :p

Yes, that doesn't sound safe. But hey, if you are just too lazy to restart from the start menu....when in Rome. :D

And yes, that totally didn't make sense. I just felt like saying it.

Short a power outlet including none on a usb device will normally cause your pc to restart. We used to stick keys in our school pc usb ports, they'd spark and the pc'd restart, clearing the screen of any unfavourable content when teachers came over.

Stupid people are out in full force tonight. I was driving home on the highway, and I needed to get around the truck, I was going 65, he was like 60.

I look in my mirror, and I see a guy in the left lane just staying there a car back or so. I put on my signal and then he guns it, and because I've got people up my ass and I'm getting too close to the truck, I gun it and pull into his lane. Not the best choice, but he was an ass and I wasn't too worried about cutting him off because I was going 75 when I got into his lane. I get by the truck and I go to move over so he can pass me, give me the finger, the usual treatment. Well, as soon as I turn on my signal, and shoulder check, I see him ZOOM in front of the semi, and right into my blind spot (I'm driving a pickup, and he is WAYYYY below the bed rails) He then takes the exit that he JUST made. Freaking dumbass.

If I didn't see him move over, I would have side swiped him and caused a big wreck.

And that is my story.

Yeah, other drivers can really piss me off too. It's amazing how some people get their licenses.

Back
Top Bottom