**New Build Guide**

Hi there, that all looks very good. I can answer "yes" to all of your questions.

I did just notice this BenQ 24" at the same price. That would show of the GTX 285's capabilities much better and 1920x1080 looks great.

And can I ask why you're going with such a tiny HDD? 500GB is just a few pounds more and is worth it.

80gb is going to fill up really quickly especially when you are putting the Operating system on it as well. Also what operating system are you going to be using?

That case will fit all of that in there

Well, I have an external 200 GB hard drive as well, and I figured I could save a few quid on a smaller hard drive, but as worshipme pointed out, I suppose it's not much more expensive to get a much bigger hard drive, so I'll probably go with the 500 GB he linked!

Hi there, that all looks very good. I can answer "yes" to all of your questions.

I did just notice this BenQ 24" at the same price. That would show of the GTX 285's capabilities much better and 1920x1080 looks great.

I also think I'll take your advice on the monitor, they're basically the same price, and have nice reviews, but the numbers support the one you linked.

Right, I guess I'm pretty much settled then, thanks a lot!

the link for the cpu is dead for the low overclock guide...
can i recomend a Phenom II X2 for the low overclock guide?
its a pretty cheap cpu that i heard can overclock quite nicely...

the link for the cpu is dead for the low overclock guide...
can i recomend a Phenom II X2 for the low overclock guide?
its a pretty cheap cpu that i heard can overclock quite nicely...

it is, but the problem is a lot of motherboards are expensive that support that cpu

Hi, i like your hi end build for non overclockers with Core i7 920 and X58 motherboard. Just a few things i would like to ask.

1.Would http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139005 be good replacement for that "sold out" PSU?
2. Should i get more RAM for 64bit Vista home premium?
3. Just wondering which wireless adapter I should buy and what considerations i need to take into account?

Thanks

1.Would http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817139005 be good replacement for that "sold out" PSU?
Yes, that would be fine.
2. Should i get more RAM for 64bit Vista home premium?
Unless you want to use your computer for a specific purpose that requires large amounts of RAM, 4GB is more than sufficient.
3. Just wondering which wireless adapter I should buy and what considerations i need to take into account?
I usually go for the cheapest, but I don't really know what I'm talking about here :D

Hey guys im new to this site and I have a very specific build I need help with. Ive built a few comps myself in the past and know my way around things pretty well cause im good at following direction but am no true genius when it comes too all the little nuances of compatibility.

My question is this. For my next builds I want four monitor outputs. Im not too picky about the hardware im a fan of AMD, Asus, mobos, and corsair memory for no particular reason other then thats what I know. Any suggestions would be great. Oh yeah and im building from the ground up so ill need case in all I know that the vid card might have some size limitations so those suggestions would be great too.

Price is not a huge issue but I am a natural consumer so that being said I do like to keep things reasonable for the sake of practicality.

Thanks for any put

Hey guys im new to this site and I have a very specific build I need help with. Ive built a few comps myself in the past and know my way around things pretty well cause im good at following direction but am no true genius when it comes too all the little nuances of compatibility.

My question is this. For my next builds I want four monitor outputs. Im not too picky about the hardware im a fan of AMD, Asus, mobos, and corsair memory for no particular reason other then thats what I know. Any suggestions would be great. Oh yeah and im building from the ground up so ill need case in all I know that the vid card might have some size limitations so those suggestions would be great too.

Price is not a huge issue but I am a natural consumer so that being said I do like to keep things reasonable for the sake of practicality.

Thanks for any put

You'll get more of a response if you make a New Thread.

Back
Top Bottom