First Gaming comp ( Im a Noob )

id want a computer that would last me for about a year and a half, so i can save up and hopefully upgrade the parts to more recent ones.

With some decent parts, you shouldn't NEED to upgrade for 2 to 3 years (unless you really want to stay current). If you don't mind, you could get W7 RC now and use it till it expires next year, then buy an OS. It'd save you money on the front end.

Ok, so the next step is figuring out everything that i need for my rig... witch i have no clue on what to get

and ty for replying

Yup that's what we are here for. I'm sure there's more than just me that are working on a build. Just hang tight.

Anyone that's in on this thread: i7 overkill for him? Or do you think that it would be wise? Otherwise, I'm leaning PII....

I could sell you a Q6600, 750i SLI FTW, OCZ Reaper HPC Edition DDR2-800 RAM and Xigmatek HDT S1283 for $350. That's in U.S. dollars. Won't find a better deal for that price. All you need is a case, hard drive, graphics card and an optical drive and you're good to go. I could sell you a Cooler Master Stacker 830 and a 850w power supply for a good deal. How does all of that for $750 Canadian dollars sound?

I could sell you a Q6600, 750i SLI FTW, OCZ Reaper HPC Edition DDR2-800 RAM and Xigmatek HDT S1283 for $350. That's in U.S. dollars. Won't find a better deal for that price.

And I will confirm that that is a great deal. Should last at least 2 years. That's a great base setup. Not the newest technology, but it's proven.

i dont want to sound like im being to picky but, id prefer brand-new sry Ronan, but if i have no choice i will reconsider...

edit: the powersuply looks pretty good, definitly will consider once i find out all the parts i need

after hours of researching i have found pretty good looking motherboard a 780i SLI FTW http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188027&Tpk=780i ftw looked up some vids on youtube about it and heard it was pretty decent... but idk im a noob :S

Back
Top Bottom