games run slow

Only 2 degrees hotter than when idle?

I'm not sure if its anything different to motherboard based graphics cards, but if its a standard add on card, up to 100 degrees C should be fine.
Any higher than 105-110, and the core slows down.... hmm...

It may be different with mobile based GPU cores though.

idk... its just really annoying cuz im playing on low and its lagging >:O

ok, after like 10 mins its at 93C

oh yeah, and i should also mention that sometimes after i play for awhile i can hear the fan kick into high gear, and my FPS shoots back to 60...

If you are using the laptop on your lap, bed covers, or the arm of a couch or chair you are blocking the air vents. If that is the case then the system can't breath and of course it's going to get over heated.

If this is not the case then look in the bios for a fan setting and if it has an "aggressive" setting for the fan, set it to that. That will make the fan controller more sensitive to small temp changes.

And if that's not the case then it may just simply need to be cleaned out. Clean air good, dust bunnies bad...

If you are using the laptop on your lap, bed covers, or the arm of a couch or chair you are blocking the air vents. If that is the case then the system can't breath and of course it's going to get over heated.

If this is not the case then look in the bios for a fan setting and if it has an "aggressive" setting for the fan, set it to that. That will make the fan controller more sensitive to small temp changes.

And if that's not the case then it may just simply need to be cleaned out. Clean air good, dust bunnies bad...

ok... my system says press F2 to enter setup at boot... is that what i need to do?

Hi

There is a solution to your problem and that is a registry cleaner, now a registry cleaner is a piece of software which acts as a cleaning tool for your computer. What the cleaner does is it searches through your computer "and the registry database" for corrupted or damaged files and deletes them and replaces them with new files to restore your computer to its original state and thus making it faster.

Hi

There is a solution to your problem and that is a registry cleaner, now a registry cleaner is a piece of software which acts as a cleaning tool for your computer. What the cleaner does is it searches through your computer "and the registry database" for corrupted or damaged files and deletes them and replaces them with new files to restore your computer to its original state and thus making it faster.

Spam?

Hi

Don't post irrelevant information in 20-some day old threads to promote your website full of crap-ware. Negged and warned.

Back
Top Bottom