Internet Speed Test Time!!

why is mine so low but our bill is so high haha

isnt it abnormal to have upload speed faster then download too wtf.

well im happy to say that Comcast came and took a look at the problem. I guess the other technician put an amplifier on the Modem, which I guess in networking terms is a no no. So heres my true score

wha? but my internet DL is slower. :p

Both of ours just make me want to puke. Pathetic that I pay $50/mo. for my crappy service. It's the ONLY one available. Besides satellite...which would be upwards of $80-90/mo. Glad I'm off to college in 3 months!

I have qwest, and my parents pays $26 a month with a 2 year contract. Which I think should or soon to be over. It should stay $26 till we want to cancel.

I dont mind having this speed, it's not like I dl much, and I don't stream HD much either.

I have qwest, and my parents pays $26 a month with a 2 year contract. Which I think should or soon to be over. It should stay $26 till we want to cancel.

I dont mind having this speed, it's not like I dl much, and I don't stream HD much either.
I had that shitty service as of yesterday. i have cox now :) much faster for 3 bucks cheaper :)

Cox is not available to CO, oh well, the service isnt bad. Better than any of my friends (except for the ones that have the same service)

Back
Top Bottom