Gallery: Cases

Yeah. Hopefully they are true YLs.

As I was perusing that site, I found these...I had no idea they made these! I might try and find them somewhere in stock for my plexi rig I plan on building.
http://www.yesbuy.net/logisys-ccf120bl-120mm-computer--cases-red-round-cold-cathode-switch-4pin.html
http://www.yesbuy.net/logisys-ccf12...ses-white-round-cold-cathode-switch-4pin.html
http://www.yesbuy.net/logisys-ccf12...s-uv-blue-round-cold-cathode-switch-4pin.html

Edit: culexor, I'm not sure if that fan is a YL. All of their other stuff seems to be sleeve fans with 3/4 pin connectors. This fan is a 2 ball with only a 3 pin connector. Plus, the MPN doesn't correlate to any of YL's other fans...But who knows. Cabbs would probably know...

Yeah, I'm not too picky about it anyway. As long as it moves a decent amount of air and lights up (and doesn't die), I'm ok with it. My case gets sufficient airflow for my setup since everything is stock. These fans are basically for looks.

well I don't know how you feel about green LED's but I think these come in blue and white as well but for 10 bucks they move 90CFM at 19DBA I am thinking I am gonna order a few pretty soon even though I really don't need them but for that price and performance I guess its worth a shot.

***Edit*** LINK LOL i forgot the link

Yeah. Hopefully they are true YLs.

Edit: culexor, I'm not sure if that fan is a YL. All of their other stuff seems to be sleeve fans with 3/4 pin connectors. This fan is a 2 ball with only a 3 pin connector. Plus, the MPN doesn't correlate to any of YL's other fans...But who knows. Cabbs would probably know...

Best way to know is to pull it apart. Knockoffs use a smaller motor that should be in a 80MM fan. I don't remember exact dimensions though.

well I don't know how you feel about green LED's but I think these come in blue and white as well but for 10 bucks they move 90CFM at 19DBA I am thinking I am gonna order a few pretty soon even though I really don't need them but for that price and performance I guess its worth a shot.

***Edit*** LINK LOL i forgot the link

90 CFM @ 2000 RPM isn't gonna be quiet unless it's in the room next to you with the door closed. It's pretty hard to trust manufacturer specs, especially when it comes to noise. There's no standard for the distance they measure at.

yeah but moving that much air is bound to cause noise so in order to get good movement your either going to need a TON of quiet fans moving a small amount of air of a couple that move a ton of air but are a lil loud. In my case there isn't much to work with for extra fans so I gotta sacrifice somewhere. I don't mind a lil bit of noise coming out of my case cuz most of the time I have a fan in front of me anyways so I don't hear it anyways. I was actually trying to find some reviews on them but I couldn't find much and they don't sell em on newegg so there isn't any reviews there either

My psu is loud as hell so semi-loud case fans won't make much of a difference. I usually have headphones in that block most of the sound out anyways, so it doesn't really matter to me. But I'm sure other people are easily annoyed by loud fans.

90 CFM @ 2000 RPM isn't gonna be quiet unless it's in the room next to you with the door closed. It's pretty hard to trust manufacturer specs, especially when it comes to noise. There's no standard for the distance they measure at.
I have two 134CFM 3000RPM fans running at full speed :D

Back
Top Bottom