Mails here!

vampist

Fully Optimized
So I just got some stuff I ordered from thinkgeek in the mail.
The Japanese Lucky Golden Poo. - Had to get one xD (Link)
The Third Hand Adjustable Parts Holder with Magnification. (Link)
The Micro Spy Remote. (Link)

And I have to say.. I am pretty satisfied. The remote works on all the tv's I have tested (three tvs in the house lol). The luck golden poo is just funny and is going on my key chain. The third hand is going on my desk. The third hand is a bit .. clumsy to work with. Once you get used to working with it your fine. Just at first the arms and magnifying glass is a little hard to work.

You can get that remote from any chinese site for like $2. I got one from FocalPrice for $2.53 lol. Yeah, it did take like a week and a half to ship, but whatever.

The helping hands are very handy. I got to use a set in shop class once when we were soldering. It makes it much easier.

You can get that remote from any chinese site for like $2. I got one from FocalPrice for $2.53 lol. Yeah, it did take like a week and a half to ship, but whatever.

The helping hands are very handy. I got to use a set in shop class once when we were soldering. It makes it much easier.

Lol Well... I did not know that. I got my mail in two days =P

The third hand will definitely be helpful. Especially when soldering.

Lol yeah, I realized that me saying that you can get it cheaper doesn't matter at this point, since you already got it.... Anyways, it's a fun prank to pull at bars and esp. super bowl parties. :D

Lol yeah, I realized that me saying that you can get it cheaper doesn't matter at this point, since you already got it.... Anyways, it's a fun prank to pull at bars and esp. super bowl parties. :D

LOL I didn't think of doing that!

Back
Top Bottom