2Pac is alive! Hmm.

he could be alive, their is no real evidence that he is dead or alive. broken link vamp btw and yes i also heard that the world will end in 2012 but who knows. So many dates have already been said that the world will end but it hasnt yet so ya.

he could be alive, their is no real evidence that he is dead or alive. broken link vamp btw and yes i also heard that the world will end in 2012 but who knows. So many dates have already been said that the world will end but it hasnt yet so ya.
Really? it works fine for me..

Here is a different one.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT IN LINK
Link

well theres not 100% proof that he died, nor 100% proof that he's alive..im just saying hes had more record releases since his death than when he was alive...

I'm coming out publicly as an artist soon, and its because he was making mad ass money on an image. He had to make the hits that would make the right move and put him in line with the right other famous people at the time he could build his name upon. I have 14 songs already. None of which are online. Anywhere. So his own family or friends would have these files and release them.
*MOST LIKELEY*.

Besides, did you guys know Tupac was actually a pussy? His lyrics and his writing talent were pure gold. That's the extent of the truth behind most of his songs though. It's sad, but hey. Don't you love how fake the music industry is? SHAWTY WANNA FUHHHHHH

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT IN LINK
Link

MAKEVELI MAKEVELI! Hahaaaaa sh*t.

Back
Top Bottom