1TB network Drive

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
I have A linksys NAS200 enclosure with 2 seagate 500gig drives that I'm looking to part with to thin out my clutter.

The NAS can be found here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822201009

The two hard drives are a similar modle to this one, but has the same specs: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148301

The enclosure and the drives were bought back in late February/early March. All have been used minimally.

The hard drives did ship with the problematic SD15 firmware but has been updated now that Seagate released an update to consumers.

New, this setup would be about $270 ($130 for the enclosure and middle-of the road pricing on the egg is $70 so $140 for 2). However I'm selling it for $150 + shipping.

I will post up pictures tomorrow or Friday (depending on when I get time between work and class)

Just to add, I do not believe I have the box for the enclosure So I'll need to find a good way to pack it up. If I find the box I'll let you know, but otherwise assume I do not.

Picture bump:

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

Man, that's nice........

A question Celegorm.....would this work to stream movies and music to a PS3? I could really use something like that if it would be able to stream to a PS3.

How much is shipping to 16314?

Edit: Have you noticed any heat issues or connection stability problems when you used it? People on newegg have been complaining about those things.

Unfortunatly no, It does not stream to a PS3. My dlink enclosure does, but this does not have a UPnP server so the PS3 doesn't see it.

I have not had any issues since i put on the newest firmware. the out of box stuff sucked, but It's good now.

According to UPS, I'll be getting cheaper shipping prices through paypal tomorrow, so I'll quote you a shipping price then.

LukaszR, check your PM's.

Unfortunatly no, It does not stream to a PS3. My dlink enclosure does, but this does not have a UPnP server so the PS3 doesn't see it.

I have not had any issues since i put on the newest firmware. the out of box stuff sucked, but It's good now.

According to UPS, I'll be getting cheaper shipping prices through paypal tomorrow, so I'll quote you a shipping price then.

LukaszR, check your PM's.
Well I think I'm going to pass then if it won't stream to a ps3, I really want to be able to do that and eliminate the pc middleman and replace my slow old fileserver.

Thanks for the reply man.

Back
Top Bottom