How To: Customize your Windows XP/Vista/7 to make it PIMP like mine.

That script thing doesnt remove my windows 7 Watermark...........is there any other way to do it? do I have to run it in safe mode?

alrights heres mine

untitled-1.jpg

Downloaded it all..most of it works good. It won't let me save my changes to any of the weather config files though. Also, how do you change the icons for the conditions (sunny, cloudy, etc) the default pencil scribbles kind of suck:p

So this doesn't hog resources? I think I'll give it a go. I'm running Vista so I'm wasting enough RAM as it is. lol (Yeah, I know I don't have to, but eh).

Downloaded it all..most of it works good. It won't let me save my changes to any of the weather config files though. Also, how do you change the icons for the conditions (sunny, cloudy, etc) the default pencil scribbles kind of suck:p

The weather file is a read only by default. Remove the read only and then save your changes. If it was like mine where read only couldnt be removed I just made a copy of the file, changed it, deleted the old one and renamed the new one to match the old one

:p :p :p

Back
Top Bottom