Showdown

PhysX is supposed to give your cpu a very high score and it helps somewhat on the GPU score.

with physX my cpu score is around 42k-43k, without it, its 12.5k

the x2 is not so much worse than the 295 ? 295 just beats it in almost every game bench, not by a whole lot but by a few frames. Dont be jealous cause u dont have physX lol
I've lost count of how many times you've said that. I really don't care, just run the benchmarks.

Can you run the complete test (GPU score + CPU score) P settings, PhysX disabled. The Vantage winner is the one with the highest overall score.
it helps somewhat on the GPU score.
Physics calculations are not done on the GPU for the GPU tests, that would reduce performance.

lol i am running the benchs, havnt refused one yet lol, and im not completley turning physx off, dont be jealous ati dont have features like nvidia.

ive heard you say turn physx off so many times now, ive lost count, stop bi***ing and just run the benchmarks lol

Worship, are you running Tri-Crossfire?

I won this competition.
winner.jpg

lol what the heck ? is that like windows 2000 or something lol ?

and yes i think he is running tri-crossfire because i have never seen an x2 alone get 22k and just wait rohan, im still trying to reach a max oc, u got us both beat on the cpu of course, no surprise their lol.

lol what the heck ? is that like windows 2000 or something lol ?

and yes i think he is running tri-crossfire because i have never seen an x2 alone get 22k and just wait rohan, im still trying to reach a max oc, u got us both beat on the cpu of course, no surprise their lol.

I was only on a slight overclock. I'm actually done overclocking. Some of my new parts came in and I'm installing my second card in my new rig. Good luck, guys!

whats the point ??? we already know he will smoke ur cpu even with physX off since mine already did that. It would very unfair to run a GPU test with it off because its a feature that is in the GPU

Back
Top Bottom