Gallery: Cases

Haha that would be pretty funny.

Sorry but that is the first thing that I thought of when I saw the photo. Looking for a snack in the frig in the middle of the night!

Nice roomy case though. I had a heck of a time with the cables in my little CoolerMaster 335 case and all those power cords. That was the first time I had to remove the CPU HSF in order to swap the power supply. When I first started building IBM compatible computers, none of the CPU heat sinks had fans...that was a while back!

Hmm...can't find the Tagan Black Pearl on Newegg anymore. Did they discontinue it?

They're under the ABS name and HOLY CRAP THEY'RE CHEAP
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811215010&Tpk=abs black pearl

Sorry but that is the first thing that I thought of when I saw the photo. Looking for a snack in the frig in the middle of the night!

Nice roomy case though. I had a heck of a time with the cables in my little CoolerMaster 335 case and all those power cords. That was the first time I had to remove the CPU HSF in order to swap the power supply. When I first started building IBM compatible computers, none of the CPU heat sinks had fans...that was a while back!

Haha wow. I remember my dad's first computer had a slot-loading Athlon 700 Mhz in his, but it had a fan on it.

I just got my Black Pearl in today. I was shocked, as I bought it only yesterday. I just went with their standard shipping, but it showed up next day. I love newegg and their strategic warehouse placements (their Memphis warehouse is only a few hours away). I got everything set up, but I'm still waiting for my longer SATA cables (I really need them), and my thermal compound. Here's a couple of teasers: (sorry, I don't have a fancy camera, just a 7.2mp point and shoot camera).

CIMG0551.png

CIMG0561.png

CIMG0567.png

Haha wow. I remember my dad's first computer had a slot-loading Athlon 700 Mhz in his, but it had a fan on it.

Believe it or not, I've still got a slot A 800mhz with an old DFI motherboard in use (occasional)

Nice Culexor. I have a few suggestions for cable management. You already know about the SATA cables.

CIMG0551-1.png

@Russel: Nice. My dad's is sitting in the attic lol.

looks like a friggin sick case. i'm ordering mine in the next couple days!!! Cabbs you better be ready to show me your godly skills for cable management :p

Back
Top Bottom