North Korea

We probably do have some, no matter what anyone says.. But does the us claim to have Atomic weapons?

I get what you are saying. But.. You also have to remember how ruthless the attack was. The Americans wanted to stay out of the war. Yet the japs attacked, with out reason to. In my opinion if you are going to make such a heartless attack. You deserve to loose some of your people.
Not saying the people deserve to die, I'm saying the government deserved to loose some people. Difference.

Japan attacked the US for oil. And it worked.

wtf?
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif]31. Estimated amount spent between October 1, 1992 and October 1, 1995 on nuclear testing activities: $1,200,000,000
(0 tests) [/FONT]
$1.2bn on advanced computer simulations to determine the effect of a weapon doesn't seem that much to me,

even now at an average cost of $1,200 per machine that's only be about 1 data centre, and that doesn't include the staffing costs to run them, or the power cost, the cost of the racks to house them or the cables to join them all togther, also $1,200 servers are hardly cutting edge...

that cost might also be still a part of on going surveys and readouts from original above ground testing that happened earlier last century.

for example, there are some island in Scotland where people are not allowed, as that's where they tested anthrax, each year there will likely be at least 1 survey of the island to determine exactly how toxic the island still is, there for without actually physically testing, some of Britain's defence budget each year must be spent on chemical weapons testing.

Back
Top Bottom