Car Thread!

I saw one in the turn lane today, they are pretty neat.

What do you think of E46 330ci's? I'm considering going the BMW route, but I can't afford an E46 M3 lol. Forced induction is definitely a consideration, but parts for BMW's are more expensive I'm sure.

E46 330ci's aren't bad. Good chassis and plenty of power from that 3.0, not only that but the motor has plenty of potential so if you do go FI, you'll have space to work with. But even with just an aftermarket chip/ECU flash, headers, exhaust and intake you can get some great performance from it.

From what I saw on Craigslist a month ago, E46's were selling pretty cheaply. Not sure now, but I saw a few that were pretty enticing.

Nice, I'll probably go that route. I really like the look of E46 2-doors. I looked around a little bit and there's a decent amount of FI aftermarket support for it.

Yeah, the E46 coupes look pretty nice if you put some work into it. Personally my favorite E46 other than the E46 M3 (obviously) is an alpine white E46 330i sedan with the ZHP performance package and premium package. :D

You need to see the newest "The Transporter" movie.

Check it out! Click on features and specs:

http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/new_cars/Audi_A8.html

All ya need is about 120K to buy one.

Yeah, the E46 coupes look pretty nice if you put some work into it. Personally my favorite E46 other than the E46 M3 (obviously) is an alpine white E46 330i sedan with the ZHP performance package and premium package. :D

My exact thoughts! I just wish I had the buck to back it up!

There is also a turbo kit from a different company for about $7K that takes it up to about 315 WHP. IDK, we'll see.

I think the most expensive BMW that I've heard of is the Security Seven. It's a 7 series complete with bullet proof glass, armor and every luxury feature you could possibly think of and then a couple more. I think they run about $250,000.

I'd rather have an M series, I'm not picky, 3, 5, 6 series M, any one of them would do!

You need to see the newest "The Transporter" movie.

Check it out! Click on features and specs:

http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/new_cars/Audi_A8.html

All ya need is about 120K to buy one.

Ohhhh you meant the A8. LOL Yeah, those come with the W12 engine. They were talking about the Audi R8. It's their mid-engine supercar. I was trying to remember where The Transporter 3 had an R8 in it...:p

My exact thoughts! I just wish I had the buck to back it up!

Join the club. ;) College tuition and textbooks rape my wallet. :(

Going FI with BMWs can get REALLY expensive. Those HPF kits are ridiculous.

This actually isn't too bad (for a BMW):
http://www.activeautowerke.com/viewproduct.aspx?id=Product16A

Pretty much on par with the E46 M3 performance. And you get the sleeper factor :)

Yeah, doing any kind of modifications with BMW's are expensive. AA makes some relatively affordable FI solutions, but yeah HPF kits are insanely expensive.

Yeah, doing any kind of modifications with BMW's are expensive. AA makes some relatively affordable FI solutions, but yeah HPF kits are insanely expensive.

That might be what stops me from getting a BMW.

Back
Top Bottom