AMD or Intel

After riding in a 500HP turbocharged LS1 Firehawk, It's pretty much done. Rear seats are going back in, possibly windows tinted, and it's gonna sit at daily driver status.

Hahaha, nice nice. So why are you running a Xeon anyways? I never really figured out why...

Same thing as an E8400. Nobody had any E8400's and I wanted it sooner than later so I went with the Xeon.

i think intel is more of a everything-type processor. and amd is, in my opinion, well for gaming. i think now there are many types of intel processors and only i think 4 types for the amd (turion, athlon, sempron, phenom). but i would prefer intel because like i said it has many multi purposes. i guess it depends on what you do on the computer and just have a processor that fits your needs.

i dont really know, but i f i had to choose i would have too say Intel. AMD doesnt really seem to be able to handle the fast paced action of a-full-of-hi-res-textures-FPS.

I've been using AMD processors since I stopped using my pentium 166 mhz over a decade ago. I just like the price tag of the AMD's and I don't need a ton of processing power for what I do. I just recently purchased an Athlon II 250 and I'm very happy with it so far.

Back
Top Bottom