X360 Vs PSP?

well im getting an X box 360 in a few weeks....just in time for when you come down :). i have a Puter(but you kno its pretty crap), a DS lite, and a PS2. im gunna get the 360 coz the only reasone i wanted a PS3 is because FF 13 was coming out on it. but its been announced that it is comin to the 360. but for a hand held i reccomend a DS Lite or DSi. coz they are so much fun. plus the games they have are awsome. and the Wi-Fi is pretty darn good to. plus the DSi has a SD card slot. so i reccomend a 360 for house hold or DS for handheld.

but it really is up to you. it is your money luke. so what eva you choose is fine wit me :D

I've read on several reviews that DS is actually superior than either xbox or psp. I've tried DS and PSP and between the two, I like PSP more because of the graphics. I've been wanting to try Xbox for so long. =(

yes. i have always wanted a xbox.
yea i heard that the DS is better. apart from the graphics i think the DS will go further than the PSP series

Well i had a DS lite with an M4 Flashcart and it wasnt too bad! Though i didnt like the DS's screen but i have head with the new DSi the screen has imrpoved?

360 all the way. No questions, you'll have more epic times in the 360 than a PSP.

It all comes down to opinions.
Like I said, if you already game on your PC, and prefer gaming on your PC, then a 360 wouldnt do much good since most 360 games comes out to PC.

The DS is not actually more superior than the PSP, it's all about opinions. They each have their own unique games. My brother plays his PSP more than his DS, and he still plays his PS2 more than our 360.

Kinda funny on how I am the only one suggesting the PSP over the 360. :D
I had more epic times with the PSP than the 360, my friends, brother and I always have fun when we play games like Monster Hunter together, we spent 4 hours together playing that game and we didnt even notice.

Get what you feel you would want, don't get what was suggested most. If you think the 360 will give you more fun, then get the 360, or vice versa with the PSP or any other systems.

Get a 360, you'll be much happier with a regular console than a portable system. I'd rather play games on a big tv than a small screen on a psp.

Back
Top Bottom