Showdown

What did I tell you about those fans? How cold is it in Florida atm? Crack the damn windows open and bench that thing with the intakes facing the open window.
TEMP.png

Worked for me when benching. :p

EDIT: @ Tech, just run a program that records high/low points and do a vantage run. After the run read what the temps reached. HW_113/114 is perfect for that. Though it can be fairly inaccurate at times.

Are you absolutely topped off in your clock, Worship? Rohan can probably get SLI'd 216's to get a 14k GPU score. Possibly...If he pushes hard.

is all you have crysis...?

i have DiRT to, just dont have the shortcut, dont really play to much games atm cause their is nothing really out that i like :(

Tech, you're supposed to do a run on high settings.

lol we should seriously like put down the settings on what we should bench on cause someone is doing performance, someone is doing something else and someone else is doing something else.

I ran that on performance, and i do not think i could run on high because my resolution does not go that high ?

Are you guys going to stop hiding behind your false CPU scores and play fair? Or are you scared I'm going to rip you apart with my lowly X2 that is sooooo much worse than the mighty GTX 295??? :D

the x2 is not so much worse than the 295 ? 295 just beats it in almost every game bench, not by a whole lot but by a few frames. Dont be jealous cause u dont have physX lol

oh and u done talking now lol cause i just beat you in a cpu test aswell

Bench3.png

Does disabling the Physx GPU acceleration do anything for you?
Whether I enable or disable it, I get the same or close to my scores. I tried it multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom