which of these two cases..

A very hard pick indeed but it depends on what you're looking for. If you want "bling" and performance, go with the Antec 1200. If you just want some insane raw cooling power, go with the Cosmos.

well, now I hear that the PSU I believe I'm going to go with may have a lot of cables, so cable management will come into play also.

The Antec 1200 is a great case! I have built a few rigs using the 900 and 1200 from Antec and they are awesome cases! TONS of room!

yup...1200 is a great case, i have it for my build and i am very satisfied! Great for air cooling!!

I'd go with the 1200. I used to have the Cosmos 1000. It's a horrible case to work with. The cable management is horrible and the cooling leaves a lot to be desired.

ok, I'd say that settles it.

all parts are put together on my wish list, going to sleep on it and hopefully order it in the morning.

everyone be prepared for a surge of threads from a new guy fumbling around with his first build.:D

The 1200 is hard to beat when it comes to cooling.
Agreed. If you're looking for great airflow and a good amount to work with, go with the 1200 (I think it's ugly tbh.). But if you're looking for good styling and detail, go with the Cosmos. If you like the way the cosmos looks, but want better airflow, go with the Cosmos S. Overall the 1200 is the best bang for your buck performance wise.

Back
Top Bottom