Carple Tunnel

Repetitive Strain Injury I believe is temporary, but Carpel Tunnel is pretty much long lasting.
Thats horrid :(

I'm surprised I don't have that, the amount of Flash Flash Revolution I play on the keyboard

ive had CT since i was 12... From beign on the computer too much and playing too much video games. Ive had surgery on it once. im 18 now

i think everyone who uses a computer everyday for an hour...will have carpel tunnel. its just something you can't escape...well you can always stop using your computer :p

sucks to hear tho, hopefully it turns around for you...

Psht...stop using my computer? who do you think i am? Hitler? DID HITLER STOP THE WAR, NO HE DIDNT! HE KEPT GOING IN WHAT HE BELIEVES IN...well kinda..bad metaphor lol

Psht...stop using my computer? who do you think i am? Hitler? DID HITLER STOP THE WAR, NO HE DIDNT! HE KEPT GOING IN WHAT HE BELIEVES IN...well kinda..bad metaphor lol

lmao...dam you have a strong attachment to your "computer" lol...relax there buddy haha :p

In metaphorical terms yes war and hitler = my computer attatchment.

In metaphorical terms yes war and hitler = my computer attatchment.

I had family members die in that event...

EDIT:
Dang.. you guys ruined it.. You were suppose to say... Oh.. I'm sorry.

Then I say..

yeah.. It was bad..*sigh*... He just was not thinkin clearly and didn't put his helmet on and fell of the guard tower...

:D

Repetitive Strain Injury I believe is temporary, but Carpel Tunnel is pretty much long lasting.
Thats horrid :(

I'm surprised I don't have that, the amount of Flash Flash Revolution I play on the keyboard

Yeah it lasts long even with therapy. I have a classmate who underwent therapy for it and had to skip our internship for two years. All of her batch mates have already graduated.

Back
Top Bottom