(NEW) What OS do you use currently?

Omfg, cant believe you guys and going for the modern stuff. Everyone knows the best OS is Windows 3.1 FTW!!!!!!

Omfg, cant believe you guys and going for the modern stuff. Everyone knows the best OS is Windows 3.1 FTW!!!!!!
0.o

FacePalm_picard.jpg

Since I bought my laptop in 2007, I've been using Vista 64 bit and its been running pretty well. Can anyone please tell me more about Win 7? How is it different from Vista?

I run Vista 32 as my host and main OS, to play online games and to make SIP voip calls.

And I use Ubuntu for everything else, by installing Virtualbox and running Ubuntu as a guest.

I've been using Mac OS 10 since September of last year as my primary. I've occasionally gone back to Windows XP Professional, but that's becoming a rarity.

Windows * SUCKS!!!! :rolleyes:

I've been wanting to try Mac for a long time. Is it user-friendly? Cause the environment doesn't seem to be but looks can be deceiving.

I've been wanting to try Mac for a long time. Is it user-friendly? Cause the environment doesn't seem to be but looks can be deceiving.

thats quite a subjective question in that i dont find it user friendly but some people do its a matter of opinion my best idea for you is to try it out first see how you like it

Back
Top Bottom