FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
2.95 a month is all it costs if you want the unlimited US and Canada calls, right? Well, unless you go over the 10,000 fair usage limit.

Yeah, I love the whole unlimited* subject to the fair use policy thing.

10,000 minutes is reasonable though, but nonetheless marketing calls as unlimited is misleading.

I just created a Skype account, but I'm still wondering, when it comes to online job interviews, why do most employers prefer skype over let's say, YM? You see, I'm more of a YM user and I haven't used Skype on my PC that much...

Skype has great deals, it's kind of like your own phone except it's on your PC, and, its great because you can call almost anyone.

Skype has great deals, it's kind of like your own phone except it's on your PC, and, its great because you can call almost anyone.

It's also on a PSP, and certain cell phones.

Why would you wan't Skype on a cell phone when you can just use the cell phone?

Skype is also a free IM. But you can only send Skype IM with other Skype users.

That is if they are also on skype, then that call would be free. It's the same with YM, not sure with the other messengers. Still, what makes it "better" than ym? just wondering...:rolleyes:

Ym ( Yahoo Messenger ) = Just pure crap :)

That is if they are also on skype, then that call would be free. It's the same with YM, not sure with the other messengers. Still, what makes it "better" than ym? just wondering...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom