Car Thread!

opinion, lol that right just tells me you must not know much about BMW's and Subarus, but its ok, nobody knows everything about every car.

mylz you like the Audi R8? I drove that sucker!
I work at an auto mall it used to be shopping mall huge place with every car dealership except Subaru i work in Mitsubishi as a detailer I detail mitsu's audi's porches lots of sweet stuff audis are nice

...if only russel lived near me, i would literally drive to his house and we would have a little test on a parking lot or somewhere with a very tight corner and see how fast we can actually take the turn. I would not mind doing that if he lived by me, obviously he does not.

Sorry, my BMW is too valuable to me. No performance tests please.

mylz you like the Audi R8? I drove that sucker!...

I'd love to test drive one with a W12 engine! Just to feel the smooth power!

Speaking of reading posts, what's your response to Alvino's last post? He has some really good points I'd like to hear your input on.

It's alright, forget it. I never expected him to provide counterpoints because he simply has no facts to back him up. I've never seen someone so blinded by opinion that they confuse it for fact.

Your posts make me think the same thing about you, but that's OK too.

+1

I'd love to test drive one with a W12 engine! Just to feel the smooth power!

W12? Audi only has the 4.2-litre FSI V8 (the same engine in the RS4) variant or the recently released 5.2-litre FSI V10 variant.

Audi did come out with a R8 TDI Concept with the 6.0-litre TDI V12 taken from the Q7 TDI, but they decided not to produce it citing financial costs.

If I had to choose between the Evo X and WRX STI, I'd still take the STI. Gotta love the hatch look. :D As for all those comparisons, they sound relatively accurate from most that I've seen.

I would like the STI hatch more if the tails weren't clear. But I don't really like either of them that much to be honest.

Hmm...yeah a lot of manufacturers nowadays are doing the whole LED tail light thing now. The new STI almost has this Altezza look with that clear plastic and chrome backing. Not a big fan, but I just love the whole hatch look. I would like the Evo X more if they paint matched that stupid bar on the bumper that's normally painted on the standard Lancer models.

For the price those two are great performers, but if I were to ever get a high-performance AWD saloon it would be the Audi RS4. Gotta love Quattro and what Audi has done with it, especially the use of Torsen.

Haha no kidding, those RS4's are nice.

I like LED tails, I just don't like it when I can see the grid of LED's.

Yeah, that's why I like Audi and BMW LED tail lights. They look like regular tail lights but are all LED powered. Pretty neat.

You should see the new Mustang. The LED tails are pretty neat, especially the sequential indicator lights. :D

Back
Top Bottom