Carple Tunnel

noobbuilder2000

In Runtime
Ok well i went to the doc on Friday and he told me i got fucking carple tunnel. I posted before about the pains i got. but iam only 17 how the shit did i get carple tunnel. Soo i didnt know what it was till like i looked it up. Can it be healed or no. He just told me to wear this wrist thing and gave me pain killers like IBURPrOFEN 600 mg. Now can some one explain to me like what i should do or what to avoid like iam on my computer like for a while like 4 hours and i play my xbox and i work for 5 hours for 6 days a week on a register. Right now iam like kinda freeekin out and like kinda scared.

There is surgery you can have where they cut a ligament in your hand which is supposed to help a lot. I know someone who used to be a hairdresser and she had CTS from using scissors all day and she had the operation.

alrite

you got cts. well cts is all about your repetition. you probably do the same stuff a lot and that REALLy strains your wrist. if you dont alraedy, work out. work out esp the back (lat pulldowns back exercizes trapezius esp). if you use the comp a lot, your back gets strained.for your wrist, just vary it up a little. remind yourself to do something diff once in a while to loosen up your wrist. you need to just add a few more things to your lifestyle to compensate.

So it was because i basically didn't work out my wrist.

Does it heal or no i havent done anything so i was basicly on my computer alot but now soccer season starts so hopefully that will help. Thanks for the tips

it does heal, but im pretty sure its chronic. you may feel more bothered by it on some days than others, but a general good change in lifestyle with just some more variety shud keep it in check. just stretch or do work a diff way for a bit.

Thanks guys with the help and suggestions very help full i appreciate it alot.
I have to say i have been on many forums but this one is my favorite out of all of them.

Does your wrist hurt a lot? My wrists bother me all the time when use computers for more than 2 hours. I've stopped recently so it's a little better. Right now I can feel them bugging me. Is it possible that I have this?

edit: So I was reading some symptons and I don't think I have it. Mine is probably just a bother. Whenever they hurt I usually just rotate them to loosen up a bit. I don't know if that's good or not, but you could give it a try.

awww...that's too bad...I am a dentistry student and imagine if I got carpal tunnel syndrome, not only would I not be able to use my hands but it leaves me with nothing to do, more than 7 years of dental school and not to mention, thousands of bucks all gone to waste. I feel bad for you man. You might wanna take some coxibs, these are superior pain killers, ibuprofen is only moderately effective.

Back
Top Bottom