drivers update

calvinw

Baseband Member
I don't know too much about drivers update, and would like some help please.

I have been trying to find a free program that helps me scan my computer for out dated drivers and forward me to the right Link for downloads. But can't seem to find any. :(

Tried going to ati.com, but did not find any drivers update for my radeon 3400 hd. Only one I see closest to my card in terms of serie is radeon dh 3300.

Any help Please.

I don't know too much about drivers update, and would like some help please.

I have been trying to find a free program that helps me scan my computer for out dated drivers and forward me to the right Link for downloads. But can't seem to find any. :(

Tried going to ati.com, but did not find any drivers update for my radeon 3400 hd. Only one I see closest to my card in terms of serie is radeon dh 3300.

Any help Please.

What is the make and model of your video display adapter? My video card has a Nvidia GPU, but I needed to go to EVGA to get the drivers because they manufactured the card.

The HD 3300 is an integrated graphics chipset. On the link Sedah provided, choose your operating system in the first column, then select "Integrated/Motherboard" in the middle column. You can then select the Radeon HD 3300 in the last column and then click the "GO!" button to get the needed drivers.

Back
Top Bottom