Gallery: Your Workstation

yeah, 6400Sq Ft house. i'll be in the basement with a room specifically designed around what I wanted/needed. My dad is a contractor so we have built our house from the ground up on our own (3 of us) And a friend (whom I'm borrowing this case from!) So I was able to design my own room. It's a pretty nice space and i'll be sure to post pics when we move in. My friend and I will going out to do tile there tomorrow :d.

EDIT: Later today, we're over at Cole's house. (BoostedSiR - His CF un) We took pictures of his workstation here. Much cleaner and better than mine! Note my sexy-ass new shoes under the 52". That's his Dell XPS400 with a few minor mods done to it. My computer is normally over here when I am, but today it is not. Besides, you all know my computer :p

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

Damn, Sky. Nice looking Setup ;D I'm especially jelluz of everyone's keyboards and mice. I still have my stock PS/2 keyboard from my gateway. Which is..good. because every time you revert to default or add a boot-up PW on my board, you need a PS/2 device to type it in.

img3165y.jpg

Here's my setup: I've pretty much turned my laptop into a desktop with this.

Laptop Specs:

Toshiba Satellite A305-S6916
Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2.00 Ghz
4 GB of RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 w/ 512mb of video memory
Vista Home Premium

I run dual monitors with the laptop screen and the screen above it (I put my twitter, skype, thunderbird, and zune clients there). I run my web browser on the main screen, along with RocketDock. I'm also running multiple desktops, so I can easily switch to my design work when I need to. The monitor next to the laptop is hooked to a computer that I currently don't use. When I move into my dorm in the fall I'll be turning it into a web server so my partner and I can edit files on the same drive, and I'll also be running webcams on it for when I'm away.

This is my Temp. Setup in the basement of my new house, yes the floor is purple i have yet to paint it...
101_0865.jpg

I Tried To clean up for another pic haha

101_0858.jpg

Back
Top Bottom