How "Geeky" or "Nerdy" are you?

I had to vote 9, I know a few people geekier than me so I had to leave room for them! :)

I don't know. But the poll is kind of flawed, since my definition of "Geek" or "Nerd" might be different from yours.

So far, my Geek/Nerd hobbies are...
RPG/Video Games
Computers (Programming, building, diagnosing)
Solving Puzzles (like Rubik's Cube and Sudoku)

So how do I rate? Do I just add my hobbies and use the number? IE mine would be 3.

Geeky is when you machine a heat sink for you Mag-lite flash light so you can use a LED instead of a bulb.

Emitter_heatsink.jpg

Assembled_HS.jpg

Beam_spill.jpg

Hmm. I really don't know how I should classify myself. I don't use that much in the way of technology at the moment, and I am far behind the times in a lot of things. I only have 5 computers, and only two of them are up-to-date. I have a Google Android Dev Phone, and two other smartphones, plus a dumbphone. But I am lagging far behind in television technology. I don't have a BluRay player at all. I still use DVD's! Lately I've only spent 2-3 hours a day on the internet. As for operating systems, I lag about 3-6 months behind. I've created my own (simple) operating system in "unreal" mode once. So, anyway, a lot of my friends think I'm geeky, but I don't know.

Geeky is when you machine a heat sink for you Mag-lite flash light so you can use a LED instead of a bulb.

Well, Geeky to certain people are people that knows how to use a computer.

Hmm. I really don't know how I should classify myself. I don't use that much in the way of technology at the moment, and I am far behind the times in a lot of things. I only have 5 computers, and only two of them are up-to-date. I have a Google Android Dev Phone, and two other smartphones, plus a dumbphone. But I am lagging far behind in television technology. I don't have a BluRay player at all. I still use DVD's! Lately I've only spent 2-3 hours a day on the internet. As for operating systems, I lag about 3-6 months behind. I've created my own (simple) operating system in "unreal" mode once. So, anyway, a lot of my friends think I'm geeky, but I don't know.

11 for you

Back
Top Bottom