Need a new case.

I would say Cosmos S, well I am saying it. I think it's pretty sexy (I like the regular Cosmos better, but this has much better airflow). I don't know if you're willing to drop $200 for this thing though.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119150

I don't know if you even like the styling....I just don't like the way most (if not, all of) the Antecs look...just my opinion though.

I had the original Cosmos and I hated it. Cable management wasn't good and the airflow sucked. I ended up getting an Antec 1200. Got a great deal on it. I'll switch out the fans with some white LED Yate Loons. I'm going to use my Stacker for my Q6600 rig.

Nice. You better keep those wires clean. :p

It's what I do best. I would like to see what all the rage is about on an Antec 1200 case for cable management.

ya Cosmos S is way over hyped in my opinion. Great decision on the 1200 rohan :)

Thanks! It should be here in 2-3 days. I'll post a ton of pictures and do a video of my current build.

It's what I do best. I would like to see what all the rage is about on an Antec 1200 case for cable management.

Thanks! It should be here in 2-3 days. I'll post a ton of pictures and do a video of my current build.

We'll have a battle royale on who has a sexier setup when I get my case (bought a ABS/Tagan Black Pearl today). As long as performance is not a factor.

Ask caabs about that case. i believe he has one

I think my case is sexy lol

its a tagan el diablo

Ask caabs about that case. i believe he has one

I think my case is sexy lol

its a tagan el diablo
Yeah, Cabbs does have it. He inspired me to basically copy his lol. Most likely by the end of the summer I will have pretty much the exact same thing. Sorry Cabbs....

Back
Top Bottom