Showdown

Here is my Vantage on the performance settings with the resolution set to 1440x900.

vantage.jpg

ill be benching my card at 680-1460-1270 and my CPU at 3.5. I can get it up to 3.8 @ 1.5V but its to much of a risk.

My ram will be running at stock 9-9-9-24 times @ 1600

Bench.png

just benched, ran it at performance settings at 1440x900
Here is my Vantage on the performance settings with the resolution set to 1440x900.

vantage.jpg

Driver tweaks FTMFW!! Now you guys know why I've been taking so long. I'm sure you'll even have noticed the Windows Classic theme :D

3dmarkvantagep1440x900.jpg

TBH, I am completely against running it on custom settings. Running it on presets means we can be sure that everyone is running on exactly the same settings.

Strong CPU scores BTW :p

EDIT: GPU-Z must be reporting the clocks wrong since I flashed the X2's BIOSs (Yes, it has two). It's actually running at 850 / 1050. BIOS flashing > Software.

Interesting - Rohan has the best CPU scores and Worship takes the cake on GPU. How hard were you clocking that 295, Tech?

Lol, Rohan. I heard those 216's hit it pretty hard. Make sure you link the cards :d. Push every last megahertz out. As to you, Tech. There's only 400-500 points between you two and since he's topped out, I think you can pull out ahead with it. I gained another 1k in 3d06 by overclocking my 9600 to its maximum stability.

wish i new the temps of my gpu while doing a vantage run on the highest oc without having to use a temp monitoring program

Back
Top Bottom