How to disable restrictions on Chinese networks

Cisco knew how unethical thier actions are. Their actions can cause financial harm to others whom there sites have been blocked by Cisco's technologies.

China has the most people in the world country-wise. That is missing out on a lot of business opportunities. Businesses whom their sites have been blocked in china might suffer as a result of their actions. Those businesses should have major grounds to sue the crap out of Cisco.

You can't blame cisco for china being a communist country.. Cisco was merely hired to do the job. If that is even the case.. Is there even a news article or anything to prove it was specifically cisco?

Cisco knew how unethical thier actions are. Their actions can cause financial harm to others whom there sites have been blocked by Cisco's technologies.

China has the most people in the world country-wise. That is missing out on a lot of business opportunities. Businesses whom their sites have been blocked in china might suffer as a result of their actions. Those businesses should have major grounds to sue the crap out of Cisco.

Cisco where simply carrying out there contractual duty
If the people who are loosing business have an issue at their sites being blocked then they have that issue with the chinese government who the hardware belongs to and that is who they would "sue the crap out of" fortunatly the law dosent allow people to sue simply for the potential of lost custom . Its just like if i say run someone down with my car , you dont blame ford for building a car you blame me the user of the car for not paying due car and attention . It is the same situation here you dont blame cisco for building a system as they have been contracted to do so you blame chinese government for their implementation and use of said system
Besides which as i said before american arms companies know that their products are soley aimed at killing and causing desctruction sureley that is more unethical than a country censoring its citizens access to the internet and therefore under your principles people in places like iraq and palestine should have good grounds to sue american arms companies for their houses being destroyed . But again its not the arms companies fault here its the end users which is the army .
Besides people loose business when firewalls are used in places of work and schools to block websites to so if you are going to complain of people loosing money through usage of firewalls then surely you argue all firewalls should be banned

I am done with this bother. I suppose you completely support Cisco's actions.

I do completley support ciscos actions as they are carrying out a contractual duty with the chinese government . if you have a problem with the great firewall of china surely the problem should be with those who commissioned the firewall

I mean if you said here cisco cannot do that its immoral you open up a whole can of worms for other sitations that are immoral and would cause a great deal of problems . As i keep saying would you consider arms companies actions also immoral? Seeing as they build products soley for killing or causing damage and destruction
If i buy a gun and go shoot some innocent person whose fault is that
Im sure its pretty obvious that we can all universally agree that its my fault i chose to do it .But what about the gun shop that sold me the gun or the manufacturer that built the gun by your reasoning the manufacturer and the gun shop would be to blame . Or the example with the car . If i break the speed limit by your reasoning it would be fords fault for bulding a car that can exceed speed limits

The firewall is the property of china and as it stands they are responsible for its use not cisco people loosing business due to this firewall have issue with the chinese government not cisco

The Chinese government are vile bastards who deserve to be punished for their wrongdoings. I am appalled how you would support them and Cisco in their actions. The great firewall of China is a disgrace and must be eliminated.

The Chinese government are vile bastards who deserve to be punished for their wrongdoings. I am appalled how you would support them and Cisco in their actions. The great firewall of China is a disgrace and must be eliminated.

You can't blame cisco..
He was saying he supports china. He said he supports cisco.

For example.. You can't blame dell if a hacker uses a dell computer to hack into someone else's computer.

why are the chinese government so vile?
I do not personally care how the government of china is using the firewall in case you havent noticed china dosent really care what the rest of the world thinks. however i do not feel it is ciscos responsability to dictate how the chiense government uses their hardware they have a contract to build something they build it the government of china descides how it should be used

however you have failed to answer my question . If you find cisco manufacturing this firewall objectionable then do you also find US arms companies building/manufacturing products soley to cause death or desctruction objectionable as well ? or is that a different matter for you

I do believe cisco where backed into a corner anyway seeing as if they suddenly had a hostile relationship with the chinese government then they would be pretty much out of business as the chinese government could see to it that all cisco products made in china where no longer made in china meaning cisco could no longer compete on the same price level as their compettitors and so in the current global economic crisis they would be out of business

It would be a good thing if Cisco were out of business. Would allow other networking hardware manufacturers to compete fairly. Cisco is too big of a corporation and they have too much power over the industry. They are a monopoly.

The whole Chinese government issue is a violation of free speech rights. They are also really notorious for their human rights violations. Do you support these too?

It would be a good thing if Cisco were out of business. Would allow other networking hardware manufacturers to compete fairly. Cisco is too big of a corporation and they have too much power over the industry. They are a monopoly.

The whole Chinese government issue is a violation of free speech rights. They are also really notorious for their human rights violations. Do you support these too?

Dude... China doesn't have any kind of law that has "free speech". They are COMMUNIST.

Well their regime needs to end. Vile systems in place make that country a hell hole. I suppose you support it as well.

Back
Top Bottom