is this a good buy.

well basically i am not a gamer i just like to download and burn dvd movies.is that good for that

Gateway computers are of very bad quality. The motherboards fail very quickly and the power supplies fail quickly. I had one as my bathroom computer and it died last year.

I just bought a cheap netbook for my bathroom pc. It's an asus one. It works well.

I suggest waiting for one good system, instead of buying cheap systems over the years.

That computer far exceeds the specifications you would be needing TBH , my computer in my sig is used for the same sort of tasks you use yours for so prob yes you shouldnt get any problems trying to use that computer for that purpose

Gateway computers are of very bad quality. The motherboards fail very quickly and the power supplies fail quickly. I had one as my bathroom computer and it died last year.

I just bought a cheap netbook for my bathroom pc. It's an asus one. It works well.

I suggest waiting for one good system, instead of buying cheap systems over the years.
ok..will keep that in mind. just wanted to get something for now untill i learn a bit more about computers so that i can one day build my own computer..

That computer far exceeds the specifications you would be needing TBH , my computer in my sig is used for the same sort of tasks you use yours for so prob yes you shouldnt get any problems trying to use that computer for that purpose
ok cool..i was reading something where i can install a gig ethernet card in a computer..woyuld that work on that.

in answer to the question
"Is this a good buy?"
Tbh you could have bought a much cheaper computer with lower specification to carry out the tasks you intend to carry out with this computer so for that reason personally not really a good buy from that angle .It is very overpowered for your needs

well it should have ethernet built in i wouldnt see you needing gigabit ethernet tbh ?

"Is this a good buy?"
Tbh you could have bought a much cheaper computer with lower specification to carry out the tasks you intend to carry out with this computer so for that reason personally not really a good buy from that angle .It is very overpowered for your needs

well it should have ethernet built in i wouldnt see you needing gigabit ethernet tbh ?

ok thanks..i guess i'll just have to take my lost on this one..i guess i was just excited about the intel core 2 quad processor,the big hard drive and the 6 gig memory that it has..

ok thanks..i guess i'll just have to take my lost on this one..i guess i was just excited about the intel core 2 quad processor,the big hard drive and the 6 gig memory that it has..

Lol Eh don't take it like a lose. You still have the badass computer for your needs. eh? eh? haha. :D

Lol Eh don't take it like a lose. You still have the badass computer for your needs. eh? eh? haha. :D

lol...i gat you..

"Is this a good buy?"

by the way..what does tbh means?

Oh no it isnt a loss it will still do just fine for what you wanted i was just saying it is far overpowered for what you needed however you could do a bit of gaming with that computer as well and with a gpu upgrade your could do even more gaming its not all a loss

oh and tbh=To be honhest

Oh no it isnt a loss it will still do just fine for what you wanted i was just saying it is far overpowered for what you needed however you could do a bit of gaming with that computer as well and with a gpu upgrade your could do even more gaming its not all a loss

oh and tbh=To be honhest

ok thanks...

Back
Top Bottom