Meet Milo

Ever since I saw the Milo thing, I always wondered if he would acknowledge things like "slap yourself" or some other type of thing.

Not really interested in the project Natal thing. The motion sensor is not my type of thing. It's fun for a while, but it gets boring really fast.

The Wii's motion sensing controller was a gimmick. The games on the Nintendo Wii are very shallow games. I do not want the casual people to invade the Xbox360 too. They already pushed it with the New Xbox Experience's menus, making them look like fisher price Wii wannabees. The motion controlling experience gets old after a while and you start to get tired of flailing your hands around like a mad lunatic.

Go beyond the gaming aspects of the Natal system. It has practical business aspects as well. Imagine a virtual clothes store where you have a 360° image of yourself scanned. Then you can try on clothes and see they the look before buying. Then just a few clicks later, your new clothes on on their way to your door.

Go beyond the gaming aspects of the Natal system. It has practical business aspects as well. Imagine a virtual clothes store where you have a 360° image of yourself scanned. Then you can try on clothes and see they the look before buying. Then just a few clicks later, your new clothes on on their way to your door.

Heck, you could see what you look like jogging in a new jogging outfit before ordering it!

We're getting closer to the holodeck. It would be cool to have a game, for instance, that allowed you to play starship captain using voice commands to order the bridge crew. Of course, this is more of the gaming aspect, there are many more important applications possible.

Even though the camera tech is real, the Milo project is still a projection.
That video with that lady in it, was a projection of what the plan is. It wasn't real.
They talked about it on IGN, having tested it themselves, and it did some things suggested in the video, but the A.I wasn't as complete, and he didn't understand a lot of stuff.
There was also someone behind the curtains controlling actions, etc.

I think I just shat myself thinking of the possibilities for this thing!
This thing is amazing!

Now the clothes thing I can definatly use. I buy a lot of clothes online since the style I want is not in any stores around my local driveable area.

My only issue is that this could have easily been scripted and choreographed. I really don't believe that kind of technology exists just yet.

This is based on knowing absolutely nothing about Project Natal.

My only issue is that this could have easily been scripted and choreographed. I really don't believe that kind of technology exists just yet.

This is based on knowing absolutely nothing about Project Natal.

I thought of this..
But if the technology is here.. Can you imagine what we can do with it?!

It would bring a whole new connection between man and computer!
Think about it this way.
What if you gave Milo power to control things in YOUR environment.
Robotic arms, cameras, computer control. He could learn and develop tons of applications. Theoretically the computer could teach himself.

Man I'm getting excited here. AR this better be real and not scripted lol..

Back
Top Bottom