wireless coax?

Rennard

Banned
i want to send the tv signal from downstairs to upstairs wirelessly but i don't want to use a tv sender because i can only find ones were you have to watch what's on the tv downstairs, via scart. does anyone know if you can get wireless coax just to send the aerial signal or something similar?
cheers

You could put a splitter on the antenna and just run a second cable outside to the upstairs. Cheaper that way.

You could put a splitter on the antenna and just run a second cable outside to the upstairs. Cheaper that way.

Yeah I'm not sure what people have against cable.. But this is the like second time we have had this question.

Easiest way. Cable.

The RF signal that comes from a basic coaxial connection is unprocessed and technically cannot actually be re-transmitted because it may interfere with other devices, that's why these devices don't exist.

CABLE CABLE CABLE

i want to send the tv signal from downstairs to upstairs wirelessly but i don't want to use a tv sender because i can only find ones were you have to watch what's on the tv downstairs, via scart. does anyone know if you can get wireless coax just to send the aerial signal or something similar?
cheers

You can get ones that 'repeat' the signal from a remote and plug into the back of your sky box which will change the channel but thats the only way I know of doing it.

Back
Top Bottom