Fan controlling for PC

eslfish

Fully Optimized
Anyone know any good software to control your fan speed on your pc? My fans are too loud. If anyone knows and good software then post below. Then, if you could, tell me what speed to put them at....I don't really know any good software other than Riva Tuner.

:)

Anyone know any good software to control your fan speed on your pc? My fans are too loud. If anyone knows and good software then post below. Then, if you could, tell me what speed to put them at....I don't really know any good software other than Riva Tuner.

:)

I can't suggest any software, but I would like to recomment the 120mm fan. I don't know if you are using 80mm fans or not, but I learned a while back that 120mm fans do a good job with much less noise.

Alternatives: Power the fan with 5 volts from your system. Be careful though, some fans should be controlled by the motherboard to maintain proper cooling. Also, one of those hardware controllers that mounts in a 5 1/4" drive bay is a possibility. The can get expensive, but there are some really fancy programable ones. I've got one in my old 1.4 gig computer, the one with 6 80mm fans, from back in my overclocking days. The thing sounds like a B52 taking off.

Hopefully, someone will jump in with a software suggestion.

That barely even works lol. I can't change the speed of my fans with that

Back
Top Bottom