Windows 7 question

The task bar is horrid. it is designed for people who cannot read or they are stupid...

I love it! Process status in color for running minimized applications, pause and see whats open then hover on disired page and it goes full screen switching to it if you click. I guess I can read, so I must be stupid...but many here already know that! :D

[edit] It's kind of funny, I'm finding applications that will run on Win 7 and won't on XP pro. I expected the other way around. [end edit]

I cannot use with Digital Project (Software that the architect Frank Ghery uses and releases). I can install but it does not work right. :(

have you tried compatibility mode and checked the "run as administrator" box when installing...? also, have you tried any of the compatibility modes in that same tab, XP, Vista, etc...?

Digital Project will not run properly using this method. I have tried. It will load but some parts cause the application to crash. I have forwarded the problem to Gehry Technologies, however since it is a currently unsupported Operating System they will most likely ignore my problem.

Back
Top Bottom